Friday, August 17, 2007

Say What???

It is Friday! So with it being Friday I decided to check out this site everyone is talking about, I hear it is all the rage. http://myheritage.com/

They scan a photo of you and match it up with celebrity faces. Does not sound all that bad right? Well was I in for a surprise! I have never thought that I even came close to looking like Felicity Huffman, though I am a dear fan of Desperate Housewives! My dreadful closest third match came in as Macaulay Culkin? I have never in my worst dreams thought I looked like him let alone a male match! And this picture they have of him! Dreadful! He looks pretty doped up - not a good pick Macaulay, I think you may need to fire your publicist.

For the remaining matches, I will will take Andie Macdowell, Gwyneth Paltrow, who wouldn't take Brooke Burns and of course Jenna Elfman at 55% who I think is a close personality match as
well. Sorry Martin, I am just not feelin it!

Happy Friday!

MyHeritage -

1 comment:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

I will have to try this one on myself. Last time i did it, it came back with like 3 men. lol. so i know what you mean martin. lol.
lesa